What’s inside My Emigration Journal?
- 30 Days and 30 Questions
My Emigration Journal was created for you if you …
- have doubts about the decision to leave your native country and want to clarify if you made the right decision
- have not integrated yourself into the new society, and you search for some guidance
- are worried about your future and want to improve some aspects of your life.
Our My Emigration Journal has been designed to allow you to work with it in two ways:
- Directly on your computer or tablet, as the pdf, you will receive after purchase is interactive with editable text fields and checkboxes.
- Print your own copy and handwrite your answers and notes with a printable A4 version of the same journal.
For the interactive version, Adobe Acrobat Reader DC version 8 or higher is required. Download it from Adobe for free.
Please note, that this journal is copyrighted by Special Journals. The downloadable file is for personal use only and does not allow for reproduction, resale or creating derivative work without written permission from Special Journals.
The link to download the file will be emailed to you instantly after purchase.