What’s inside the Teen’s Planner?
- My wishes for the next 12 months
- Important Events
- Main Goals
- Monthly top 3 activities
- Weekly pages
- Weekly progress
- Monthly Reflections
- Yearly Performances
Teen’s Planner was created for you if you…
- want your goals to come true and to have the possibility to dream more than you can even imagine.
- feel the necessity to improve your life, gain new habits and make changes.
Our Teen’s Planner has been designed to allow you to work with it in two ways:
- Directly on your computer or tablet, as the pdf you will receive after purchase is interactive with editable text fields and checkboxes.
- Print your own copy and handwrite your answers and notes with a printable A4 version of the same journal.
For the interactive version, Adobe Acrobat Reader DC version 8 or higher is required. Download it from Adobe for free.
Please note, that this planner is copyrighted by Special Journals. The downloadable file is for personal use only and does not allow for reproduction, resale or creating derivative work without written permission from Special Journals.
The link to download the file will be emailed to you instantly after purchase.